The Ziggurat-shaped building on Andy Holt Avenue is the John C. Hodges Library. A massive structure, the architects utilized this shape to better blend an edifice of this size into the architectural fabric of the campus. The two colors of brick employed in its exterior are another device to lessen the mass of the structure.
Recent NewsMore News
- Juneteenth: Explore Our Newest National Holiday through UT Libraries Resources
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles