Neal O’Steen retired from the university in September 1985, after 28 years of service as an editor in the publications office. During his various projects, he amassed a substantial collection of historical university photographs and their negatives, which he donated to the Frank H. McClung Museum in February 1986. The museum transferred the collection to the Betsey B. Creekmore Special Collections and University Archives at UT Libraries in 2011.
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 28 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Should we be alarmed? Chatbots, AI, and the HumanitiesMar. 28 at 7pm
Open Sandbox Workshop SeriesMar. 29 at 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - 253 - eXperience Point Lab