M.E.N.C. was an active professional organization within the College of Education beginning in the 1960s. M.E.N.C. was founded in 1907 and stands for Music Educators National Conference. The name was changed in 1998 to MENC.
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 28 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Should we be alarmed? Chatbots, AI, and the HumanitiesMar. 28 at 7pm
Open Sandbox Workshop SeriesMar. 29 at 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - 253 - eXperience Point Lab