M. C. James Golf Driving Range

The M. C. James Golf Driving Range is named for former golf captain and USGA Committeeman M. C. James Jr., who lettered in 1936. It was established at Lakeshore Park in 1985 and was relocated with other golf practice facilities to the Mack and Jonnie Day Golf Practice Facility on Alcoa Highway in November 2010.

Citation Information

The following information is provided for citations.

  • Title M. C. James Golf Driving Range
  • Author
  • Keywords M. C. James Golf Driving Range
  • Website Name Volopedia
  • Publisher University of Tennessee Libraries
  • URL
  • Access Date October 20, 2021
  • Original Published Date
  • Date of Last Update October 9, 2018