The project to edit the papers of US President James K. Polk moved from Vanderbilt to UT in 1987 to join the editing projects of the papers of Tennessee’s other two US presidents, and the Tennessee Presidents Center was formed.
Recent NewsMore News
- Juneteenth: Explore Our Newest National Holiday through UT Libraries Resources
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles