Organized with 70 charter members, the UT Chapter of Gamma Sigma Delta was chartered on June 4, 1964. Its membership includes undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) and the College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM). In 1993 the UT chapter was recognized as the outstanding chapter nationally and was recognized internationally in 2008–9 as the outstanding chapter.
Recent NewsMore News
- Juneteenth: Explore Our Newest National Holiday through UT Libraries Resources
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles