Faculty Women’s Club

Founded by Mrs. Brown Ayres in 1912, all women faculty members and wives of professors were automatically members of the organization.

Citation Information

The following information is provided for citations.

  • Title Faculty Women’s Club
  • Author
  • Keywords Faculty Women’s Club
  • Website Name Volopedia
  • Publisher University of Tennessee Libraries
  • URL
  • Access Date July 26, 2021
  • Original Published Date
  • Date of Last Update October 7, 2018