Faculty Pub, initiated in 2010 by Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs Sarah Gardial, is a twice-monthly gathering of faculty from across the university at the Boathouse for appetizers, drinks, entertainment, and conversation.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive