At the June 1973 meeting, the board of trustees authorized President Boling to appoint faculty as ex officio nonvoting members of nine board committees: student affairs, athletics, urban and public service, development, alumni and public relations, agriculture, medical affairs, and academic affairs. The Academic Affairs Committee was to include the heads of the faculty senate or council of each campus; the other committees were to have three members. The board had voted to name students to selected board committees in November 1970.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive