The Health and Hospice Services group of UT Hospital initiated Camp Rainbow in fall of 1994 for children aged 6–12 who have lost a loved one. The weekend camp takes place at Camp Montvale, and UT student athletes volunteer their time to help with administration and the camp activities.
Recent NewsMore News
- Juneteenth: Explore Our Newest National Holiday through UT Libraries Resources
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles