The Health and Hospice Services group of UT Hospital initiated Camp Rainbow in fall of 1994 for children aged 6–12 who have lost a loved one. The weekend camp takes place at Camp Montvale, and UT student athletes volunteer their time to help with administration and the camp activities.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive