The Academic Council was initiated in 1970 as a student forum to consider university policies and procedures related to academic matters and to represent the student body to the Faculty Senate.
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 28 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Should we be alarmed? Chatbots, AI, and the HumanitiesMar. 28 at 7pm
Open Sandbox Workshop SeriesMar. 29 at 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - 253 - eXperience Point Lab